Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Lights and Cotton Candy

Bet you are wondering what these 2 things have in common. Tonight DH and I went to Bristol Motor Speedway to see the Christmas lights display. It is magical! We haven't been for several years and it certainly has grown in the number of lights displayed. It took almost an hour to drive through it all. At the end there is Christmas Village set up in the infield. They have the optional photo with Santa, one craft booth, Speedway Souvenirs and food booths. One of my weaknesses is Cotton Candy whenever we get to go to fair like advents - usually during WARM weather. It was 20 degrees but I got my Cotton Candy in pink and blue - I am such a happy girl!

Back to quilting related items. I have just finished up 2 craft shows. One for work, with 10% of proceeds donated to the CarePartners Foundation and one with the Leicester Artist Group. I will be doing one more on Wednesday in our inpatient hospice unit for patients, their families/friends and the staff. I am not going to make any more items. Very few of the Christmas items sold at the 2 previous shows, go figure.
I want to thank all who came, looked and most of all purchased one of my items. They are all made with love.

No comments: